The Conquer Cancer Council unites stakeholders from for-profit and non-profit organizations to discuss challenges, explore potential solutions, and exchange ideas to improve the quality of care for patients with cancer.
The Conquer Cancer Council provides a platform for advocates, clinicians, researchers, industry stakeholders, and everyone who wants to conquer cancer to come together and learn from each other. Each member organization positively impacts cancer care by bringing unique perspectives and insights to the table.
Imagine a network of like-minded colleagues sharing ideas to tackle key challenges in oncology and working together towards transforming patient care. We believe that when key stakeholders communicate and collaborate, we achieve our collective goal to improve quality of care for patients at all levels.
- Two spots for principal decision-makers within the member organization to serve on the Conquer Cancer Council
- Logo recognition on Conquer Cancer Council webpage and other comprehensive listings
- Recognition and benefits at the ASCO Annual Meeting and other ASCO Meetings/Symposia
- Complimentary registrations and invitations to select events
- Quarterly newsletter updates on ASCO and Conquer Cancer
*Additional benefits are available. Please contact us at email@example.com for a complete listing.